DVD Catalyst Free Download
DVD Catalyst 4 v4.1 Portable | 79.2 MB:==============================
Put movies on your phone with ease. DVD Catalyst rips your DVDs and converts your video files to play on just about any video-capable device on the planet. Android, Apple TV, Blackberry, iPhone, iPod, NMT, PSP, PS3, Windows Phone, XBOX, Zune, and just about everything else. DVD Catalyst is the one DVD ripper and Video converter to rule them all. Easy to use for newbies, more features than any guru will ever think of, the best quality at even smaller file sizes. Experience true power with only 1 click.
=======* Includes over 1000 device profiles, covering anything from Android to Zune and everything inbetween, and supports the latest devices such as the HP Touchpad , HTC EVO 3D , Toshiba Thrive , Asus Transformer , Blackberry Playbook , Acer Iconica , Galaxy Tab 10.1 , Apple iPad2 and the Motorola Xoom.
* Converts Movies and TV-episode DVDs with a single click, without the need for additional software. Just insert DVD and click Go.
* Converts almost all popular video file formats, including AVI, MPEG, MKV, ISO and more (note: video files with DRM, such as Amazon/iTunes rental/purchased video files, as well as Digital Copies found on Bluray and DVD are not supported).
* Fast. The faster your computer, the faster the conversions. On a quad-core you can convert a 2hour movie DVD in amazing quality in about 15 minutes.
* DRM-free. DVD Catalyst 4 doesn't use any form of DRM. It doesn't lock itself to a single computer, so as long as it is for personal use, you are free to install it on more than one computer. It doesn't require a long license key you need to remember, or a painful activation system, Upon purchase, an email with a download link is automatically sent to you within minutes. (note: if it takes longer than 10 minutes for you to receive an order confirmation, check your email-spam folder. Especially Hotmail tends to be picky)
* Automatic black-border removal. DVD Catalyst 4 includes numerous methods to enable you to get full-screen video playback on any device.