Autodesk Maya Software 2012 Free Download
Autodesk Maya 2012 With A Guide to activate For Mac OSX | 1.02 GB:
Autodesk Maya 3D animation software delivers an end-to-end creative workflow with comprehensive tools for animation, modeling, simulation, visual effects, rendering, matchmoving, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. Whether you work in film, games, television, advertising, publishing, or graphic design, Maya offers state-of-the-art toolsets, combined into a single affordable offering designed to help meet todayâ€™s demanding production requirements. Autodesk Maya 2012 delivers new toolsets for previsualization and game prototyping, extended simulation capabilities, and improved pipeline integration.
Autodesk Maya 2012 in English and Japanese for Mac OSX 10.6.5 or newer x64 intel only. MentalRay and DMM Included
A Guide to activate Maya 2012:
1. Disconnect internet (unplug the cable, turn off the airport or block the registration program with a firewall)
2. Install Autodesk Maya 2012
3. Use as Serial 222-24242424 (or anything along those lines...)
4. Use as Product Key 657D1
5. Finish the installation and run Maya
6a.If you clicked on Activate with the internet connection running it will tell you that your serial is wrong, so simply click on close, DISCONNECT INTERNET this time around and click on activate again.
6b.After few seconds you'll be able to choose the option "activate by phone". Fill up the form with bogus.
7. Restart Maya once more and select activate one more time
8. Here you'll be presented with the option of entering your serial. So select where it says you have an activation code from Autodesk.
9. You have to run the x-force keygen as root (with administration previleges) so do the following:
01> copy the "xf-adesk" icon from xf-adesk.dmg to your user directory
02> open the Terminal application
03> execute the following:
10.Click on Mem Patch (you must get a massage of success)
11.Type the request code into the keygen and press generate
12.Type the activation code back to the activation screen in the empty white spaces and click Next
13a.Very well done! Now, I know you're wondering why there is a bloody number 13a... well, Maya and Composite are 100% working but MatchMover doesn't because it can't find the License file (don't ask me why). We will provide it.
13b.Open the Terminal application, copy/paste and execute:
cp /Applications/Autodesk/maya2012/Maya.app/Contents/License.env /Applications/Autodesk/MatchMover2012/MatchMover2012.app/Contents/