AVS.Disc.Creator Free Download
AVS Disc Creator is an easy-to-use application for performing different burning tasks. AVS Disc Creator supports CD-R/RW, CD-RW High Speed, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R, BD-RE and BD DoubleLayer-R, BD DoubleLayer-RE. Any CD/DVD/BD recording drives are supported. The software designed and tested for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB and Firewire drives works easily with most of them.
Using AVS Disc Creator you can:
- burn personal home videos available on the HDD directly onto DVD and Blu-ray discs for home DVD/BD players;
- record data onto CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs;
- create audio CDs;
- copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs;
- restore a damaged disc with corrupted structure making a new copy of it;
- create, burn and edit disc images;
- create bootable discs;
- erase your discs before burning them;
- view information about your optical drive and disc types it supports.
Support of Multiple Image Formats:
ICD, BIN, CUE, NRG, MDS, MDF, PDI, PDI01, PDI02, PDI03, PDI04, B5T, B5I, B6T, B6I, B00, B01, SUB, CCD, IMG, DAA, CDI, UIF, DVD, 000, 001, 002, 003, 004, XMD, XMF, DI, DI01A, DI01B, DI01C, DI01D, IBP, IBQ, IBQ01, IBQ02, IBQ03, P2I, RIF, C00, C01, C02, VaporCD, FCD, VCD, VDI, ASHDISC, VC4, NCD, DAT, C2D, BWT, BWI